Sunday, April 19, 2009

this especially i wrote when i saw my granny in her last stages of her life it made me feel little depressed and made me run out the room whenever i was near; one thing is clear dont like ageing disgracefully

"BISTARI" (meaning slowly)

Nearing to your embrace
I seem to be flutteriing,panting
Whining,reminscing and frantic
Too immersed in the flesh
Unable to withstand
Being out of its shelter
I plead,I rage
Lost that I am now,
In somesort of maze
Deep inside me
I have my secrets and sins
I am to be judged,finally
Be forever underground
Or above the clouds
Just few seconds left
I am under the influence
I can either surrender
Or be strucken by hands of time
The few last breaths I will take
I have nowhere to run
Like once i did
Under the disguise up and away
Now it is going to be over
I am ashamed, I fear,
I cryI weep
For i will die and
there is nothing
To avoid the end
Of my human existence called life

No comments:

Post a Comment